- Behavioral Epidemiology – Epi 270
- Methods in STI/HIV Epidemiology Epi 232
- Advanced Methods in HIV Research – Epi 291
- Principles of Epidemiology – Epi 100
- The UCLA/Fogarty AIDS International Training and Research Program (UCLA/AITRP) provides training leading to the Masters of Science (M.S.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees in epidemiology of HIV/AIDS for health professionals from China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and India and in special circumstances for health professionals from Laos, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia. In addition, health professionals can attend three-month courses concentrating primarily in HIV/AIDS at UCLA. Only health professionals who guarantee that they will return to their country will be considered.